- Eaton Rapids
- Le Chat Gourmet – Owner and Executive Chef Denene Vincent offers scheduled cooking classes, and corporate “team building” and private cooking classes for special events. She also offers classes for kids, occasionally teams up with the likes of Saveur magazine for specialty classes, and plans culinary vacations such as the one to France in September 2007.
- Grand Haven
- Real Cool Cooking School – Chef Tom Rinehart specializes in grilling, seasonal and other courses focusing on the use of Michigan-sourced ingredients in the teaching kitchen of Bekins appliance store. Bekins is far from a normal aplliance store, and Chef Tom’s classes are considerably informative and quite popular. Class types range from beginning to advanced and private classes are also available.
- Lenawee ISD Vo-Tech – Culinary Arts is part of the Hospitality program at both the college level and for 11th and 12 graders from Lenawee County, along with Travel & Tourism and Hotel Management.
- Genesee Area Skill Center – A two-year course covering Commercial Foods for 11th graders and Advanced Culinary and Management Techniques for 12th graders from Genesee County. Students work in and operate WEEKDAYS Restaurant, which also includes WEEKDAYS Bakery & Gift Shop, the WEEKDAYS Conference Center and The Hot Spot. Dave attended the Skill Center from 1977 – 1979, as did his sister Carol from 1972 – 1974, both studying computer programming. The culinary program did not exist at that time.
- Farmington Hills
- Oakland Community College Culinary Studies Institute – Offers Associates Degree in Culinary Arts, Baking and Pastry Arts Certificate, and Associates Degrees in either Restaurant Management or Hotel Management.
- Monroe County Community College – Associate of Applied Science degree with specialization in Culinary Skills and Management
- Grand Rapids
- Secchia Institute for Culinary Education – Grand Rapids Community College, offering degree programs in Culinary Arts and Culinary Management, Certification in Baking & Pastry Arts and a non-credit Institute for Culinary Enthusiasts. Offers three public restaurants; Heritage Restaurant, Art & Bev’s Bistro, and rental and catering at McCabe-Marlowe House.