With page views on this blog ramping up, I’d like to point out a dozen recipes which are more quarantine-friendly and more fun to make than some of the more complex recipes. Many of these are also good examples for teaching kids about cooking.
When shopping for items, remember to maintain social distancing, and wash your hands when you get home before putting groceries away.
- Ground Bologna Sandwich Spread
- Michigan Corndogs
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Casserole (while the most complex in this list, it can be also quite fun to put together)
- Velveeta Macaroni & Cheese
- Kentucky Sweet Corn Pudding
- Roast Sweet Potatoes
- Cranberry Sauce
- Chocolate-Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies