Which one is the original restaurant that served Flint Coneys?


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/24/d396277422/htdocs/micuisine.com/flintconeys/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a-focus-plus-faq/inc/functions.php on line 210

That would have been Flint Coney Island, aka “Flint’s Original”, which operated at 202 S. Saginaw St. from 1924 – 1979.


← Which one is the original restaurant that served Flint Coneys?