- 1977 – 1979 (11th and 12th grades), Computer Programming Courses, Genesee Area Skill Center, Flint Michigan
Instruction in programming a Burroughs B1700 minicomputer in BASIC, RPG, Fortran, COBOL, and Assembler using punch cards.
- 1983 – 1985, Electronics Technician Diploma program, DeVry, Columbus
Instruction in analog and digital electronics, including radio transmission and TV repair, along with hexadecimal assembly language programming, and designing interactive circuits, for the Intel 8085 microprocessor.
- 1988, Avionics Technician ‘A’ School, and Advanced First Term Avionics, US Navy, Millington, Tennessee
- 1988, NEC 6673 Electronic Test Equipment Calibration School, US Navy, Norfolk, Virginia
- 1992, NEC 1588 Microwave Communication Test Equipment Calibration School, US Navy/US Air Force, Denver, Colorado
- 1994 – 1998, Electronics Test Technician, Omron PLC programmer, and Microsoft Office VBA and VB6 application developer, Toyota Technical Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- 1995 – 2000, Technical Reviewer/Author, Access, Microsoft Office VBA, and VB6 books, Wrox Press, Birmingham, UK
- 1997 – 2006, annual awards each year, Microsoft Most Valuable Professional for Help Systems using VB6, VBA, VBA for Applications, and VB.NET
- 2000 – 2002, Electronics Test Technician for prototype 8051-based commercial fire alarm panels, Omron PLC programmer, Faraday, Tecumseh, Michigan
- 2007 – present, restaurant web site developer (various)
- 2008 – 2010, ASP and VB.NET developer, Tuppas Software, Whitehouse, Ohio
- 2010 – present, restaurant inventorying and ordering specialist/Excel spreadsheet developer